This Class is for You if…
- You are an author and wish to narrate a fiction or nonfiction audiobook
- You’re taking first steps to becoming a voice-over artist
- You are a beginning producer and wish to learn the process of book narration
- You wish to add professional voice communication to your business skills
- You teach and wish to add/improve an audio component to your online classes
Voice your book will gently guide you in the performance and technology arena of audio book creation.
all required steps to help you produce quality audio for your targeted goals. If you have some experience with audio, this course may help you polish your skills and give tips for refinement. We intend all lessons to be repeated multiple times, and with varying scripts. Practice is key to quality.
Developing your recording voice, fine tuning recording techniques, and learning to listen with a critical ear, are the goals of this course. Your skills will continue to grow with practice. Even if you do not intend a profession in audio, the critical listening skills you develop will last you a lifetime.